- Prohibited activities. You must not use or access our website in a way that is illegal, criminal or tortious. You may not scrape information from our website for any reason. You are responsible for anything you transmit to or through our website or to us through email or any other electronic medium. By transmitting information to us, you represent that you have authority to transmit such information.
- Monitoring. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor our website for your or third-party violations of these Terms.
- Restrictions. We may refuse or restrict access to the website, remove the website, otherwise disable all files and content at our discretion, or otherwise manage the website in order to protect the rights and property of Trōv.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability. WE PROVIDE ALL CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” AND AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASES WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING IS FREE FROM INFECTION FROM ANY COMPUTER PROGRAMMING OR OTHER GLITCHES WHICH MAY CONTAMINATE DAMAGE, INTERFERE WITH, DESTROY, INTERCEPT, OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA, OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless. By using our website, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless against any claim, cost, fine, damages, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of our website.
- Access to Website From Outside the USA. We make no representations, guarantees, or warranties that our website is appropriate or available for access from jurisdictions outside of the United States of America. If you access or otherwise use our website from these jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk, and are solely responsible for compliance with local and international law.
- Ownership of Trademarks and Trade Dress. All content of the website, unless otherwise noted, is the sole property of Trōv. Our names, graphics, and logos, page headers, page layouts, scripts, and unique terminology are our trademarks and trade dress (collectively, “Proprietary Marks”) in the United States and other countries. You may not use our Proprietary Marks without our express written permission. We make no proprietary claim to any third-party names, trademarks, or service marks appearing on our website.
- Ownership of Written Content. Any information, advice, data, software, or other content, which may be contained in or downloaded from our website (collectively, “Content”), including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, charts, images, videos, line art, icons, and renditions, are copyrighted by, or otherwise licensed to, us or our Content suppliers. We also own copyrights to a collective work in the selection, coordination, arrangement, organization, navigation, presentation, display, and selective alteration of the Content (“Collective Work”). All software used in providing or supporting our website (“Software”) is our property or the property of our software vendors and is protected by United States’ and international copyright laws. Any access you may have, including but not limited to, viewing, reading, printing, downloading or otherwise using the Content, Collective Work, or Software does not waive any of our rights and does not entitle you or any third party to any ownership or intellectual property rights.
- Communications With Us. In using our website, you may choose to communicate with us by providing us with feedback, comments, questions, or proposals. Under no circumstance will your submission of information obligate us to pay you compensation.
- Infringement of Third-party Rights. You are solely liable for any damages arising from your infringement of our or any third-party intellectual property rights with respect to the trademarks, Content, Collective Work, or Software. You are solely responsible for any harm incurred to us or our affiliates as a direct or indirect result of you copying, distributing, redistributing, publishing, or using the same for purposes that are expressly or impliedly in violation of these Terms.
- Changes. We may amend these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Further access to our website constitutes your acceptance of any modified terms. It is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly to check for updates.
If you have any questions about these Terms, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trōv, 347 Hartz Ave, Danville, CA 94526, Attention: General Counsel.
Trōv Insurance Solutions, LLC
Trōv Insurance Solutions, LLC (“TIS”) is a subsidiary of Trōv, Inc. TIS is an insurance agency licensed to sell property and casualty insurance products and receives compensation from its underwriting partners. See our TIS License information. TIS does business as Trōv Insurance Services, LLC in New York.
Trōv International, UK Ltd
Trōv International, UK Ltd (“TIUK”) is a subsidiary of Trōv, Inc. TIUK is an appointed representative of Ambant Limited, a company authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 486865 to carry on insurance distribution activities. TIUK is registered in England and Wales under company number 09331247 with a registered office at The Broadgate Tower, Third Floor, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2RS.